All You Need To Know About Health Affirmations, And Why You Need Them In Your Life.
You may have probably heard about the power of positive affirmations. To be honest, all of us have likely heard all about the power of positive affirmations, and how they can change our outlook on life. Whether you have heard it from a motivational speaker, a self- help book, or online, we all understand how awkward it may seem. However, there is some truth to these affirmations, and why they have become quite popular over the years. This is also the case with health affirmations and their impact on how healthy or unhealthy we become.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is a daunting task for many of us. We all have planned at some point in our life, to start a workout regimen at the beginning of the year. However, without us noticing, we find that it is the third month of the year, and we have already slacked off. This can be quite discouraging, since achieving these fitness goals are not a walk in the park. However, you will be amazed at how health affirmations will help you change your old lifestyle, start eating, and exercising right. The best thing is that you will remain consistent, and the likelihood of you achieving your goals is higher with these affirmations. So, what are these health affirmations? And how can we use them in our fitness regimen? Read on;
Affirmations are words or statements that we tell ourselves, that will affect our conscious and subconscious mind. These words have the power to motivate, empower, and inspire us or make us irrational and emotional.
Positive affirmations are those strong statements that we use to challenge the negative thoughts in our minds to manifest the destiny. Words have tremendous power over our minds, and our performance is usually 90% of how we perceive things and 10% the reality of things. If we have negative thoughts, we tend to be anxious, have fear, inhibition, and hence, our performance declines. Therefore, positive affirmations are equivalent to positive actions, which lead to positive outcomes.
What Are Health Affirmations?
Health affirmations are statements that we tell ourselves, repeatedly, over some time, to reshape our fitness motivations. They will help you get motivation for losing weight, exercising frequently, and eating healthy. Doing so will help the subconscious mind as with time, it will want to do the things that you have been saying, and these will work for you. These affirmations replace the negative thoughts of laziness and the desire to eat junk food with the positive attitude that you can do it. This will make you more motivated to stay on track and achieve your goals.
Affirmations About Health.
There are many affirmations about your health that you can use. Below are some of the declarations to get you started on this journey. Remember that you must control your mind, for you to control your body. Therefore, to enjoy excellent health, and have discipline in regards to your health, it is advised to practice these affirmations:
1. I love my body.
2. My body is fit and strong.
3. My mind and body are healthy.
4. I do a significant amount of exercise daily.
5. My desire to eat junk food is decreasing.
6. I am achieving and maintaining my ideal weight.
7. I am calm and peaceful.
8. I have perfect health.
9. My body is beautiful, the way it is.
10. I only put healthy foods into my body.
11. I am full of energy to accomplish all my goals.
12. My mind is at peace.
13. I radiate positivity.
14. I am becoming better, with every single day, and in every way.
15. I exhale all fears from my body and inhale health and strength.
16. All my organs are working correctly.
17. My body can restore itself with no problems.
18. My sleep is relaxed.
19. The older I get, the healthier I become.
20. I release emotions that are creating unhealthy habits.
With positive affirmations, you will also want to have positive emotions attached to them. One of the ways of doing this is to think about how good you will feel once you achieve your goals. So, for example, instead of sleeping till late, you will think about that those toned abs that you have been eyeing, and you will wake up to exercise. Emotions are the fuel that will help to make these health affirmations work.
Also, it is crucial to believe what you are saying. If you are saying that you are losing weight, but do not believe it, you will end up going back to your bad eating habits. If you do not believe the affirmations, it will take longer for them to work, or they will not work at all. Therefore, it is efficient to ensure that you have attainable goals and expectations. Start with smaller goals as you go forward. Do not start with something that seems out of reach, such as losing 30 pounds in a week. This is not possible; therefore, you will lose hope. To ensure that you keep track, set some attainable goals that you can keep track of.
How To Use Health Affirmations To Achieve Your Goals.
It will take several repetitions of the affirmations, to help your mind reaffirm its determination to be healthy. These affirmations are better done in the morning or before bed since the body is in a relaxed state. Also, the subconscious mind is more receptive at this time, and therefore, the higher chances of success. Below are some guidelines on how to create affirmations that work.
• Ensure that you sit in a comfortable position, where your mind and body is relaxed.
• Use the present tense. It is crucial to assume that what you are saying is already happening. This will help you see the vision.
• Replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Using negative words can interfere with your ability to perform well. This is because these words may register in your brain, without your awareness. It is, therefore, crucial to use positive words to combat any negative thoughts that you have. If you note that you are having critical thoughts about yourself, take a mental note of this, and avoid repeating them.
• Make a list of things that you admire about yourself. To achieve your fitness goals, it is crucial to love your body as it is. This will help build your self-confidence and motivate you more into sticking with the objectives. If you begin by hating your body, you will not get any good results, since you will not be motivated to make changes. Remember that your body has been your vessel all through your life; therefore, you should love it, whatever the state it is in.
• Anticipate success. It is crucial to anticipate the achievement of whatever goals you have set for yourself. No matter the negative thoughts that you may have, do not give in. Instead, anticipate achieving the goals you have set for yourself.
Positive health affirmations go a long way in ensuring that we change our old lifestyles, to new, healthier, and better ones. As seen above, the mind is a powerful tool, and you can achieve anything that you put it into. With a change in your thoughts, you will get a different outcome. So, instead of lying in bed and watching fitness videos, while admiring the well-sculpted bodies of the trainers, why don’t you wake up and go for a jog? It is that easy. All you have to do is to believe in your affirmations and your goals and dreams. Nothing is impossible when you put your thought into it. So, what are you waiting for? Start today! Don’t forget to read about my latest post on positive affirmations in the morning.