Feng Shui and Finding True Love

I have read this article on Feng Shui by Mark Jacobson and I thought I might as well share it with you.  I have used this art of home decorating for years now as I have a friend who happens to be a Feng Shui Master.  I ask his advice every time I move.  I have witnessed some success from our common friends in different aspects of their life such as career, fame, relationships and wealth.  I can testify that it worked for me when I have enhanced my bedroom.  It can work for you, too.  If you are serious about implementing feng shui, I suggest you consult a professional though.Let me know if you have tried this before and please feel free to share your experience.

Feng Shui for Love and Romance Improve your Love Life through Feng Shui

by Mark Jacobson, MS in Ed., Certified Feng Shui Consultant Feng Shui Consultants of Boca Raton

Are you and your romantic partner not getting along – is there a lot of disagreement conflict when there used to be love and togetherness? Or, do you not have a romantic partner in your life but wish you could find one? Properly applying the principles of Feng Shui might be just what you need to fix that relationship or find a new one, and it might be as simple as making a few simple adjustments. Feng Shui helps with many important life goals, including career, wealth, education, etc. One of the most important, and popular, Feng Shui goals is Love and Relationship. You can use Feng Shui to find a partner or improve your existing relationship. The back right corner of any room or home is the Feng Shui Love and Relationship corner, but your bedroom is the best place to start to improve your Feng Shui Love and Relationship energy.

Examine your bedroom, especially the back right corner of your bedroom, right now and see what items are there – next to your bed, on your walls, in the corners. Is there a garbage pail there? Is that why your love life is in the garbage pail? Do you have a picture of your ex-love there? Is that why you can’t move on? Do you have a picture of your mom there? Something else that is not very romantic? Remove anything that doesn’t scream love and romance to you.

Note the color of your walls, carpet and sheets. If they are depressing, dark, or just not romantic you might want to change them, or improve them with highlights like romantic colored sheets or curtains. What are romantic Feng Shui colors you ask? Romantic Feng Shui colors are pink and peach. Use these colors liberally in your bedroom and Love and Relationship area of your home for optimal romance in your life.

In Feng Shui two of anything represents a harmonious and balanced relationship, and items that are pairs or couples bring good couple energy into your home and life. Do you have two identical nightstands on either side of your bed with identical lamps? You should. Make sure there are two pillows on your bed with matching pillow cases. Is there a picture on the wall? If there is it should be a pair or couple, not one figure, whether it’s an animal, person, or thing. There should not be a picture of a single person or animal in your bedroom because it represents isolation, the opposite of what you are trying to achieve. Your bedroom should represent to you the romantic ideal you seek. Same thing with any statues or figures – they should be matching pairs. The Dragon and Phoenix represent the perfect couple, so representations of them together are appropriate. Pairs of anything are good to have in your bedroom, especially a Feng Shui romantic cure like love candles or hearts. There should not be any pictures that are not romantic in your bedroom – no photos of children, or sad people. The ideal picture to hang on the wall in your bedroom, if you have a partner, is a photo of you and your partner, preferably a romantic photo or one that reminds you both of a happy and romantic time in your relationship.

Do you have room on either side of your bed, or do you and your partner have to squeeze into bed from the same side? Make room on both sides so you both have room to go to bed, and if you don’t have a partner there will be room for one to enter your life. You want your entire room to have the look you expect it to have when your ideal partner becomes a permanent part of your life and your bedroom. And for some extra powerful romantic energy hang a Marriage & Union Hanger in the back right corner of your bedroom. This double coin hanger represents the perfect blending of partners, and brings good luck to marriage and relationships.

About Lorii

Lorii Abela is a love coach and relationship expert. Men and women over 40 can count her for advice on finding true love. She uses the law of attraction as a focal point for her articles and advices. As an expat who was successful in finding her mate through the law of attraction, Lorii is able to give first hand information on what one needs to do to find true love.
This entry was posted in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Feng Shui and Finding True Love

1. I am so happy that you enjoyed reading my Feng Shui article Feng Shui for Love and Romance – Improve your Love Life through Feng Shui and that you found it so informative. Thank you for sharing it.
    Mark

2. Lorii says:

Thanks, Betty.

3. Lorii says:

There is always another day, Joyce. Goodluck.

4. Lorii says:

Yeah, Norma, That is true… some people can get serious following the details. I remember my sister was so annoyed many years ago that I have asked her that we exchange rooms in the evening as that was the only time available to catch up with the full moon. It is definitely not for everyone. Best,Lorii

5. Lorii says:

Patricia,Yup, sometimes it is better to consult a professional so that you would be sure that you are not missing something out. You might have done some changes but they were not appropriate for your year of birth.Goodluck.Lorii

6. Lorii says:

Tina,I am sure most women dreams about it,too. Someone still has to invent an automatic sensor to do that task. That would be a top seller!Enjoy!Lorii

7. Lorii says:

Mona,Your dog is having a royal treatment. Lucky pet. Thanks for sharing.Best, Lorii

8. Jennifer says:

What an interesting article Lorii, thanks for sharing. Feng Shui has always interested me, and hiring an expert to help with my house is on my eternal “to do” list. I have to admit I never thought about Feng Shui for the bedroom, but I’m not surprised that you did!

9. Solvita says:

Very interesting article and tips! Thank you for sharing this great post! :)

10. Mona says:

I’m laughing right now while reading your piece. We would have plenty of room for both in our beds, if it weren’t for the dog.

11. Tina Sibley says:

Thanks for the great reminders about Feng Shui Lorii. Ever since reading a book on it, I’ve become fixated on insisting my loo seat is always down!

12. Marie Leslie says:

Feng shui is such an interesting concept. It has always fascinated me to see how it might be working or not working in my life. There are some great ideas here that I can definitely work on.

13. Carol Giambri says:

Great tips. Thank you for sharing something that doesn’t come easy, but a goal for sure.

14. Ronae Jull says:

I appreciate the specific suggestions. Even things as simple as colors and pictures can completely change the atmosphere in a room!

15. Vicky Savellis-Grant says:

Interesting article with great tips to follow. Thanks for sharing!

16. Liz says:

I love this!!! I need to redo my bedroom so bad! will be refering back..;)

17. Tamara M says:

Sounds like what pink I’ve managed to put in the bedroom was a good thing! It’s just like setting the mood, only without the fire hazard.

18. Love this Lorii. I’m not very familiar with Feng-Shui but I really would like to learn more and make my home more harmonious. I will have to look into it more.

19. Lori says:

I’m loving this information! Thanks for sharing! I’m going to go check out my bedroom right now!

20. I have had a little exposure to Feng Shui but you got me thinking again. I am going to rearrange my room!

21. I love Feng Shui! We have it going on in every room! Our bedroom is soft Reds and Browns! Here’s a great Feng Shui tip for you! Never sleep with your head in the west!

22. Michele says:

Love Feng Shui and have often found the “cures” work. Thanks for the great reminders in this post!. I have to update my artwork.

23. AJ Perisho says:

Great post!
    Feng Shui is a cool thing.
    It’s interesting to understand how all of these different things factor into creating an ideal space.
    Thanks for sharing :-)

24. Good info… personally, I haven’t seen any changes applying some stuff a friend who dis feng shui suggested. Hmmm maybe it’s my attitude! thanks and great jop!

25. Love this article! I need to do some redecorating in my bedroom!

26. Very interesting. I know people who have had to get up in the middle of the night to reposition their bed! LOL! Personally for me, it doesn’t affect me at all. Thanks for sharing these insights. x0x
    The LEARNED Preneur @ NormaDoiron.NET ˚ .ღ 。

27. Great article, great tips! For me, I never want the bedroom to become a place of work, but rather a place of rest, relaxation, and safety. Thanks for sharing!

28. Joyce Martin says:

Our room lost its Feng Shui long time ago. Gonna take a long time to find it again!

29. Claude West says:

Lori, interesting article and I will fess up to the fact that the title had me thinking of food rather thank love or relationships. Feng Shui sounded like something I would take home and eat so thanks for the experience. Now my question to the experts out there is what determines the back right of a room? Is it based on where the bed is located or the entry door? Reason I mention is the article was not clear to me as to how to determine this location and based on were I was in the room would change that location.
    Sorry to be to naive about Feng Shui. Seems your other readers are already using this method.

30. Joyce says:

interesting & thought provoking. not sure I would have ever put the two topics together. good stuff!

31. Sherie says:

That is such a cool post, Lorii! I have never tried feng shui and I am someone who is challenged in the decorating department, lol. I think that decluttering is really important for every home and that is one of the principles, right? Thanks for sharing it!

32. Lorrie says:

Thanks for sharing this article and you experience with Feng Shui. I have had my home blessed each time I move, and smudge it after every thorough cleaning. Tending to the energetics of our spaces is as important as keeping on top of the dust bunnies.

33. WOW! This was so amazing I couldn’t resist using an excerpt of it on my blog with a link back to your full article….I hope you don’t mind! You have so many great ideas for us singles I can hardly stand it. Great work, Lorii!

34. Leah says:

It’s probably the placebo effect of a) cleaning up and re-arranging the space a bit and b) thinking it actually does something :) . Any feng-shui guru would probably murder me for how “wrong” just about everything is (and always was) everywhere I lived… Never affected my life at all – I still had and am having an absolute blast :) .

35. Kim Garst says:

Interesting article and one with some great tips that I wouldn’t have considered. Thanks for sharing!

36. Great and interesting topic! Feng Shui can transform your life

37. Tony Taylor says:

This is so true. A couple months ago, me and SO redid our bedroom because of this. Great post!

38. Carly Miller says:

Thanks, I use Feng Shui to decorate my rooms – and it just feels better to me. There’s something to organizing a space around energy flows, or if that is too new-agey to grasp, it just makes sense to work with clean design that feels good!

39. denny hagel says:

Interesting and informative article… a topic I have been wondering about for quite some time! Thanks!